Thursday, April 30, 2009

Moly Madness


While this has been shared discussed over at flickr:
http://www.flickr.com/groups/moly_x

I thought I would also post it here for further discussion if it be so desired.
Keep in mind I am loving this whole exchange process and it has totally gotten back into drawing and helps keep me doing artwork when I can't photograph. I am finding great freedom and excitement with all of this. Also I went from having no books for a month to all of these within a month or so. Also three have been mailed off... and two more started.

3 comments:

  1. I got two done! and I started on your zombie moly...not as many as I'd like but it's more about quality than quantity of course. I will have pictures up on flickr tonight and there are some up on the blogs

    ReplyDelete