Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Exhibiting moly_x



Tim Clary says:

Hi all,

A rather exciting opportunity has come up and I'm wondering if anyone would like to exhibit their Moly_x books? I'm submiting some collage works for the "Small" show at the High Falls Art Gallery here in Rochester, NY. In talking with Sally Winslow, the curator, I mentioned the Moly-X project and she was very interested in showing off some of the books. She said she'd be willing to put a display case up for the first weekend (or maybe the first full week of the show) if I wanted to show any of the books. The show opens on May 24th and I'd be willing to put in any books that you would like to show off. I promise to take good care of them and send them right back out into rotation after I get them back. I think this would be a great opportunity to showcase all our hard work! What do you think?

Send me a flickr mail ASAP if you'd like to get involve, http://www.flickr.com/photos/timclary/.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sending a book. Tim and I talked about it already. He needs the book(s) by May 20. Thanks Tim. Take some photos, will you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will do Marty! Thanks for posting this.

    ReplyDelete